New Patient Center
In your search for a veterinary facility, we believe you should expect high-quality care as well as great service. Our goal has been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Our commitment to you is to continue to offer our world-class service and a state-of-the-art veterinary facility.
What To Expect
Your pet’s annual vet check-up will include a total physical exam, with a thorough investigation of your pet’s head, body, and tail, and all his assorted cavities. Because even the most cooperative pet may not readily go along with a tooth and gum brushing, an annual cleaning by your veterinarian may be in order. Like you, your pet can lose his teeth due to decay and neglect. It’s a good idea to keep an accurate medical diary not only of the procedures and vaccinations your pet receives at the vet but also of notes on things like your pet’s elimination habits and any physical changes or unusual occurrences. Keep track of small shifts in your pet’s behavior, including urinary marking habits and mood swings, along with diet and routine modifications. Take this notebook when you visit the vet. These seemingly unrelated occurrences may help explain the results of your pet’s medical tests. Also, if you need to change vets, it’s good to have this journal to provide a complete medical history.
Choose a clinic with qualified staff and facilities to undertake surgery, diagnostic testing, and procedures that may require anesthesia.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Chagrin Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself here.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites
American Animal Hospital Association
American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
American Kennel Club
American Veterinary Medical Association
Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
Center for Veterinary Medicine- U.S. Food and Drug Administration